Command new business by reaching the top of the Google search rankings. Our unique and powerful techniques can skyrocket your business’ website to the top of dozens of even the most competitive keyterms.
Google Optimization (widely known as “Search Engine Optimization”) is the process of increasing the amount of visitors to a website by obtaining a high-ranking placement in the search results page of a search engine (SERP). The higher a website ranks in the results of a search, the greater the chance that that site will be visited by a user. It is common practice for Internet users to not click through pages and pages of search results, so where a site ranks in a search is essential for directing more traffic toward the site. SEO helps to ensure that a site is accessible to a search engine and improves the chances that the site will be found by the search engine.
Taktical makes use of some of the most powerful strategies in the industry. Our clients regularly achieve top three rankings in highly competitive keyword searches.
What are the Benefits?
- High ROI: Pound for pound, dollar for dollar, SEO brings you a higher Return On your Investment than any comparable form of marketing.
- Long Term Positioning: Once in place, a properly designed and optimised site should stay long term in the rankings compared to PPC where costs and outlay are ongoing and unpredictable.
- Targeted Traffic: SEO can increase the number of visitors who are actively searching for your service or product.
- Promotion that Doesn’t Sleep: Imagine having your own marketing and promotions company working exclusively just for you! One that works 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days every year. That’s the benefit of SEO!
- Increase Brand Visibility: SEO can give your brand a high international profile – and for a comparatively low outlay.
- Higher Sales: SEO can mean increased sales of your product or service.
- Faster Loading Pages: Properly validated and optimized files will be smaller and leaner, meaning less server requests/overheads and quicker download times.
- More Cost-Effective: SEO is among the most cost-effective ways of marketing.
- Increased Accessibility: Observing sensible optimization procedures can make your site more accessible to all users.
- Cross-Browser Compatibility: A properly optimized site will be as near as possible validated to high standards. This means that it works in all browsers, meaning your site may be viewed by the greatest potential number of visitors.
- Navigable by the Engines: Properly optimized, all links should function correctly and all pages should be accessible to the engines, thus making your site easy for the engines to index and correctly categorize.
- Usability: Observing basic optimization guidelines should mean that visitors have a more pleasant user experience.