jobFRONT END DESIGNER
Full Time, on site at our HQ in
ABOUT TAKTICAL DIGITAL
Taktical Digital is an internationally recognized performance digital marketing agency. With an obsessive focus on maximizing ROI, Taktical Digital clients have seen tremendous revenue driving success across e-commerce and lead generation verticals. We are an industry leader in social advertising, search marketing, organic search and lead generation.
We also operate (and are based in) Fueled Collective, NYC’s premiere coworking space. FC features over 150 tenants across 35 companies that collectively have over $100 million in funding.
SHARE ON SOCIALFacebook Twitter
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
A cool, sharp, witty and talented talented person who’s got interest in digital marketing and tech/startups in general.
We’re looking for someone who is self-directed and desires to work in an autonomous environment.
We need someone who is eager to learn, doesn’t always need to be told what to do, and can balance time and mange themselves.
- – Manage search marketing and google optimization efforts
- – Marketing and competitive research
- – Create reports for clients
- – How to distribute content on the internet so it gets read
- – Using advanced marketing software
- – Helping to run paid ads, and help create branding initiatives
- – Manage and build relationships with popular blogs to publish our work
- – Other possible tasks including video work, search engine optimization, ad writing and creative work
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- – How to crush Google’s algorithm to drive massive traffic
- – How to do keyword research
- – How to analyze traffic patterns and make recommendations for changes
- – How to create landing pages for search engine rankings
- – How to do link building and promote content and the company
- – How to manage a digital ad campaign and write ad copy
- – How to write engaging, search engine friendly sales copy on websites
sounds like the job for you?
Get in touch with Taktical Digital today to learn how you can fit in our team.send your resume