Taktical Growth Hacks -#115
February 12, 2019
Get the latest Taktical tips and tricks, plus more insights delivered each week: Sign Up Here.
Growth Hack #1 – 21 Ideas for Getting People to Trust You With Social Proof:
So your product/market is a fit. Your copy, images, product, urgency, pricing, etc. are also all great. . .but conversions are still low. There is a big chance that it’s because people don’t trust you. In this case, you need to add social proof.
Here are the 21 ways to do just that:
1. Customer testimonials
2. Celebrity endorsements
3. Case studies
4. Media mentions
5. Who are your customers
6. Trust seals
7. Certifications and badges
8. Platform integrations
9. Social share count
10. Subscriber/user/customer count
11. Screen shots from social media
12. Public ratings and reviews
13. Test scores
14. “Best seller”
15. Results of surveying your customers
16. Number of orders
17. Real time stats
18. A list of popular posts/products
19. Customer showcase
20. Customer photos
21. Customer stories
Growth Hack # 2 – Earn Customer Reciprocity in 3 Steps:
The most effective way of earning reciprocity from customers is through indirect requests. AVOID overtly salesy language.
Here are the 3 separate steps, along with the language to use, that will get customers to respond to your calls to action:
1. Give: “Free offer”, “free service”, “surprisingly good”, “no strings attached”.
2. WAIT: Create a distinction/separation of Give step from Ask step by taking a step back. If you’re too aggressive or quick with your follow-up, you’ll lose your audience.
3. Ask: “Sign up”, “purchase”, “refer your friends”.
Growth Hack #3 – Invest $0 and Recover 11.5% of Your Lost Customers:
Ninja Outreach is a SaaS. When people clicked “14-Day Free Trial” they needed to input their credit card data. A lot of people get lost at this stage.
Then, the team applied the magic, and here’s what happened:
1. 11.5% of abandoners finished their trial sign up.
2. Those that returned are now trying out plans ranging from $29/mo to $249/mo.
Here’s how they achieved it:
1. Instead of asking their payment details after hitting the trial button. . .
2. They asked for just their email.
3. After a user submitted their email, they were redirected to a page asking for their payment details.
4. If a user abandoned the form, they received an automated email reminder.
5. These emails recovered 11.5% of abandoners
Sign Up for Even More Tips and Tricks to Help Increase Sales
January 29, 2021
10 Tips to Improve ROI in Google Shopping Ads as Shared by Industry Experts
January 15, 2021
A Marketer’s Guide to iOS 14: Taktical’s Analysis of Problems and Solutions
December 31, 2020
10 Instagram Hacks You Should Know About Going Into 2021
June 21, 2022
Taktical Growth Hacks #259
June 21, 2022
How to Increase Social Media Engagement: A Guide for Marketers
June 16, 2022
7 Preparations to Take Before Using Facebook Marketing in Your Campaign
June 13, 2022
Taktical Growth Hacks #258
May 19, 2022
6 Email Subject Lines Your Audience Will Love
May 9, 2022
Ten Ways to Grow Your Twitch Channel in 2022
April 29, 2022
5 Landing Page Hacks with Massive Conversion Impact
April 13, 2022
The Benefits of Digital Marketing Courses
December 20, 2021
Using Instagram as a Shopping Platform
December 17, 2021
4 Reasons Why Reddit is the Best Place to Advertise
SUBSCRIBE TO GET OUR
LATEST GROWTH HACKS
ready to get your project started?
Get in touch with Taktical Digital today to learn how we can help you like we helped them.LET’s CHAT