Get the latest Taktical Growth Hacks, plus more insights delivered to your inbox each week: Sign Up Here.
Growth Hack #1 – Get Influencers to Share Your Content:
Getting people to link to your content is hard. But it’s easier if you mention them in it first.
1. Tell them that you create content for XX,XXX subscribers/followers/readers.
2. Ask for their opinion or advice.
3. Your question has to be specific, so they can answer it in under 50 words (the less, the better).
4. After they contribute, don’t ask them to promote your content. Just thank them for helping you out and send them a link an hour or so before you publish it.
5. Repeat with multiple people.
Growth Hack #2 – 71% More Referral Success When It’s Friend-to-Friend:
Former Gogobot app (now Trip.com) decided to personalize each download that came from an invite. In each message that went out to other users, they inserted a Branch link embedded with their referring friend’s name, profile pic, and user ID.
Users who saw a personalized welcome from their friend signed up at a 71% higher rate.
Growth Hack #3 – Increase YouTube Subscribers by 400% With Just One Link:
If you’re not using YouTube yet, you should be. This channel is excellent for getting your brand message out to its over 1.3 billion users.
But how can you attract subscribers to your channel and start gaining some traction?
Simply add “?sub_confirmation=1” at the end of your YouTube channel URL.
For example: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRHQnN47mcRG7fFr-srUPbQ/feed?sub_confirmation=1
Link all users from all your videos, website, tweets, blog to this URL. Everybody will see a popup “Confirm Channel Subscription”, which has been shown to increase YouTube subscribers by 400%.
Sign Up for Even More Tips and Tricks to Help Increase Sales