Get the latest Taktical Growth Hacks, plus more insights delivered to your inbox each week: Sign Up Here.
Growth Hack #1
– How to Get 245% More Leads by Changing a CTA:
Have you ever seen “Schedule a Demo” CTAs on different websites?
It is exactly the same CTA that Directive had.
They didn’t want to just show a demo video, because they believed that “Scheduling a Demo” generates more leads for them.
One day, they decided to test their CTA “Schedule a Demo Today!” against “FREE 5-min Demo Video”.
Adding the time parameter lowered people’s concerns about sitting through a long demo.
+738% increase in CTR
+245% increase in leads
Growth Hack #2
– +64% Sales With These 3 Facts About Video:
In case you are thinking of how to boost your sales (who isn‘t), here are 3 facts on how to achieve that:
1. 64% of website visitors are more likely to buy a product on an online retail site after watching a video.
2. Real estate listings with videos receive 403% more inquiries than those without videos.
3. When video was included in an email marketing campaign subscriber-to-lead conversion rates increased by 51%.
Growth Hack #3
– The 2 Most Common Email Mistakes That Could be Decreasing Revenue 3X:
Noah Kagan, founder at Sumo (AppSumo) has sent more than 100M emails.
Here are the 2 biggest mistakes he learned:
#1. A couple of years ago, he tested segmentation, spending tons of time and a lot of money. He found that segmentation isn’t worth the effort.
Another source tested this and found that non-segmented emails generate 3.19 times more revenue than segmented.
#2. So many brands only put a CTA at the end of their email. However, very few people who open that email are going to make it down the page (on average, 80% read only the first screen).
This means that by placing your CTA at the top of your emails, you can see around 4 times more conversions.