Get the latest Taktical Growth Hacks, plus more insights delivered to your inbox each week: Sign Up Here.
Growth Hack #1
– This Small Change Boosted Profits +10.7% (And Took Less than 5 Minutes):
Software marketing blogger Alwin ran an interesting experiment. He wanted to A/B test what photo of him on his landing pages would generate more profits.
He tested the following two versions:
#A: Serious Alwin 😐
#B: Smiling Alwin 🙂
Here were the results:
Smiling Alwin won! 🙂
Compared to serious Alwin, here’s how the smiling version performed:
+1.3% more sign ups
+9.9% more sales
+10.7% more total profits
Growth Hack #2 – A 1-Minute Hack to Increase Your Email Open Rate:
Do you send mass marketing emails?
1. Take the SAME email you sent and CHANGE the subject line to something new.
2. Email it out a week later JUST TO YOUR NON-OPENS.
30%+ more opens.
Growth Hack #3 – 2 Clicks to Uncover Your Competitors’ Ad Targeting Settings on Facebook:
Ever wanted to find out the targeting settings of your competitors on Facebook?
Here‘s how to do it:
1. Find an ad in your news feed.
2. Click on the top right arrow and select “Why am I seeing this”.
The image above shows you what you’ll see.
Put these findings to use and test these targeting settings in your ads.
Source: Taktical Digital