Get the latest Taktical Growth Hacks, plus more insights delivered to your inbox each week: Sign Up Here.
Growth Hack #1 – Go Green With Your Amazon Orders in Just 5 Minutes:
ComScore found that 27% of people who searched for a coupon code never returned to purchase.
If you must shop on Amazon, it is possible to get plastic-free packaging.
Here is how you do it:
– Open your Amazon account
– Go to ‘help/customer service’
– Go to the ‘contact us’ page
– Use their ‘chat’ option
– On chat, request to make all future orders plastic-free with minimal packaging, and where absolutely necessary, use only degradable packing materials like paper.
– This information will be saved to your account for all future orders!
It will take you 5 minutes to make all your future Amazon orders plastic free!
Here’s what you should do:
1. Remove the coupon code field.
2. Use direct links, which have a coupon code attached.
Macy’s added a link to “Find one now” near “Have a promo code?”. The link shows page listings with current discount codes, keeping customers on their site.
Growth Hack #2 – Contests that Convert 40% More Subscribers:
A research project analyzed 3 million visitors to a contest page. They A/B tested two versions of the page to determine which yielded more sign-ups:
“$500 giveaway” vs “October $500 giveaway”.
Notice the difference?
The results showed that, when you specify the month of the contest, conversion rates increase by an astounding 40%.
Growth Hack #3 – Credit Card Now vs. Credit Card Later (The Answer May Surprise You):
Totango released an interesting study that showed the difference between asking for credit card info upfront versus asking for it later.
By dropping the credit card requirement, they were able to increase front-end signups by 500% and overall paid customers by 50%.
Sign Up for Even More Tips and Tricks to Help Increase Sales