Get the latest Taktical Growth Hacks, plus more insights delivered to your inbox each week: Sign Up Here.
Growth Hack #1 – Earn 9X More Leads With The Right Copy Length:
Neil Patel’s team wanted to compare long-form content (over 1000 words) to short-form to see what drives shares and leads.
So, they wrote short-form and long-form articles for their blog and email subscribers. Then they compared results.
Here they are:
– 3 times more Shares for long-form content generated compared to short-form.
– 8 times more Page Views received from long-form content.
– 9 times more Leads generated from long-form content.
Growth Hack #2 – How to Earn 2.91X More Blog Shares With Zero Spend:
The Curata team created 24 blog posts, using 3 different sources:
1. Internal resource (staff)
3. Guest blogger
Here‘s how many social shares on average each source got:
1. Internal resource (staff): ~110 shares per blog post
2. Agency/Freelancer: ~250 shares per blog post (2.27 times more)
3. Guest blogger: ~320/blog post (2.91 times more shares)
Looks like typical research until you understand that:
1. Guest posts placed on your blog cost you 0 dollars.
2. Guest posts placed on your blog cost you 0 time spent on creating them.
3. It means they drive traffic to your blog for free.
4. And as a bonus, they get 2.91 times more shares (probably because the author also promotes his/her blog post).
Growth Hack #3 – Organizing and Testing a Lot of Creatives in Ads Manager:
Florian Litterst had the chance to hold a training on FB & IG Ads. Something he talked about is creative testing workflow.
No doubt, creatives are *the most important factor* for a high performing campaign in 2020. That’s why you should try to test at least 5-10 new creatives each week. But when you test lots of new creatives things can get messy (really messy!) Here is how to do it better:
1️⃣ Use sandbox campaigns (always paused) to organize your creatives as you do in your Google Drive or Dropbox files, f.e. Campaign: 2020 – UK – Creatives + Ad set name: 2020 – June. The goal is to put in new creatives and prepare everything for the testings.
2️⃣ After preparing new creatives in the sandbox campaigns, dupe them to the testing campaigns where you A/B-test and prove all new creatives. This way you’re not resetting learnings of your core campaigns and keep things organized.
3️⃣ In testings campaigns, use MOFU/TOFU audiences (no manual bid, PUR-optimization) and try to prove every creative before you dupe it to the “core” campaigns. MOFU = 180 days WCA + 365 ECA, TOFU = 1% or 5% general purchase LAL.
4️⃣ For the testing campaigns, use automated rules to pause creatives if performance is low (f.e. spent is 3-5x CPA and ROAS is below 1). Only when creatives have been proven to work, duplicate them to your core campaigns.
Sign Up for Even More Tips and Tricks to Help Increase Sales