Taktical Growth Hacks – #177
July 19, 2020
Get the latest Taktical Growth Hacks, plus more insights delivered to your inbox each week: Sign Up Here.
Growth Hack #1 – How to Overcome a 75% Bounce Rate (A Twitter Study):
A few years back, over 75% of Twitter’s users weren’t coming back. So, they set out solve the problem in the following 4 steps:
1. The team separated out the engaged users from those who dropped off.
2. Then they studied: Of those people who get it, what’s different about them?
3. They discovered patterns that indicated that if you follow at least 30 people, you’re likely to remain engaged.
4. So they redesigned the product to help everyone get to this number faster.
Growth Hack #2 – How Neil Patel Gained $25K in Revenue From Commenting on Other Blogs:
Neil Patel ran an interesting experiment. For 1 month, he commented on different blogs.
Here are his findings:
1. Short (1 to 4-word) comments generated 3.2 visitors per comment.
2. Long (4 to 17-sentence) comments drove 17.4 visitors per comment (5x more).
3. Mainstream, broad blogs drove visitors but no conversions.
4. When his comment was higher on the page it drove more traffic.
5. Only comments on guest posts he wrote generated real leads.
He generated 7 leads from guest posts on others’ sites, which resulted in $25,000 in revenue.
Growth Hack #3 – A 3-Step Plan for Effective Selling:
The most effective reciprocity is indirect, not overt (salesy). Turn this fact into action with the following, 3-step plan:
1. Give: Provide an incentive to potential customers with the following phrases: “Free offer”, “free service”, “surprisingly good”, “no strings attached”.
2. WAIT. Disassociate Give step from Ask step. Doing so makes the whole process feel less like a sale and more genuine.
3. Ask.Now that you’ve waited, you can make your request with the following phrases: “Sign up”, “purchase”, “refer your friends”.
Source: 500 Startups
Sign Up for Even More Tips and Tricks to Help Increase Sales
January 29, 2021
10 Tips to Improve ROI in Google Shopping Ads as Shared by Industry Experts
January 15, 2021
A Marketer’s Guide to iOS 14: Taktical’s Analysis of Problems and Solutions
December 31, 2020
10 Instagram Hacks You Should Know About Going Into 2021
June 21, 2022
Taktical Growth Hacks #259
June 21, 2022
How to Increase Social Media Engagement: A Guide for Marketers
June 16, 2022
7 Preparations to Take Before Using Facebook Marketing in Your Campaign
June 13, 2022
Taktical Growth Hacks #258
May 19, 2022
6 Email Subject Lines Your Audience Will Love
May 9, 2022
Ten Ways to Grow Your Twitch Channel in 2022
April 29, 2022
5 Landing Page Hacks with Massive Conversion Impact
April 13, 2022
The Benefits of Digital Marketing Courses
December 20, 2021
Using Instagram as a Shopping Platform
December 17, 2021
4 Reasons Why Reddit is the Best Place to Advertise
SUBSCRIBE TO GET OUR
LATEST GROWTH HACKS
ready to get your project started?
Get in touch with Taktical Digital today to learn how we can help you like we helped them.LET’s CHAT