Taktical Growth Hacks – #33
April 11, 2017
Give People a Sample of Your Email Content:
At the bottom of their email subscribe pop-up, they gave peeps a link to “read a sample” so people could see if they liked their content before opting in.
This guy is playing the long game. You need to as well.
Be a Master of Ecommerce Returns:
The best way to master your returns policy is by arming yourself with the most pertinent ecommerce returns facts. The statistics below may come as a surprise. But the numbers certainly tell the whole story.
- Over 63% of consumers read the online product returns policy before making a purchase (comScore).
- 81% of consumers want a convenient returns policy that is hassle-free with no return shipping cost (UPS).
- About one-third of all products ordered online are returned by consumers (WSJ).
- When free returns are offered, sales can increase by as much as 357% (CNBC).
- When return shipping fees are charged, 81% of consumers are less likely to make a future purchase (Upstream Commerce).
- Zappos gets 75% improved customer loyalty, repeat buyers, from free returns, even though they charge more for their products (eCommerce Digest).
The Best Time to Tweet in Each Time Zone:
During a 4 year period, Buffer analyzed over 4.8 million tweets across 10,000 profiles to find the best time to tweet to gain the biggest amount of Click-throughs.
Here are results for different time zones:
Los Angeles (Pacific Time): 2:00 a.m.
Denver (Mountain Time): 7:00 p.m.
Chicago (Central Time): 2:00 a.m.
New York (Eastern Time): 11:00 p.m.
Paris (Central European): 2:00 a.m.
Istanbul (Eastern European): 8:00 p.m.
Sydney (Australian Eastern): 2:00 a.m.
Hong Kong (Hong Kong Time): 5:00 a.m.
Shanghai (China Time): noon
Tokyo (Japan Time): 8:00 a.m.
Global (on average): 2:00 a.m.
In Depth Articles:
January 29, 2021
10 Tips to Improve ROI in Google Shopping Ads as Shared by Industry Experts
January 15, 2021
A Marketer’s Guide to iOS 14: Taktical’s Analysis of Problems and Solutions
December 31, 2020
10 Instagram Hacks You Should Know About Going Into 2021
June 21, 2022
Taktical Growth Hacks #259
June 21, 2022
How to Increase Social Media Engagement: A Guide for Marketers
June 16, 2022
7 Preparations to Take Before Using Facebook Marketing in Your Campaign
June 13, 2022
Taktical Growth Hacks #258
May 19, 2022
6 Email Subject Lines Your Audience Will Love
May 9, 2022
Ten Ways to Grow Your Twitch Channel in 2022
April 29, 2022
5 Landing Page Hacks with Massive Conversion Impact
April 13, 2022
The Benefits of Digital Marketing Courses
December 20, 2021
Using Instagram as a Shopping Platform
December 17, 2021
4 Reasons Why Reddit is the Best Place to Advertise
SUBSCRIBE TO GET OUR
LATEST GROWTH HACKS
ready to get your project started?
Get in touch with Taktical Digital today to learn how we can help you like we helped them.LET’s CHAT