Taktical Growth Hacks – #78
April 17, 2018
Get the Latest Growth Hacks and More Insights Delivered Each Week: Sign Up Here.
Growth Hack #1 – Boost Sales With Just a Thank You:
Offer new subscribers and established customers something that will keep them coming back. One technique that’s been shown to work is building a ‘thank you’ page to entice users into interacting further with your products.
Examine.com displayed a thank you page to users who had just registered for their email list.
The site tracked these visitors with a pixel so they could follow up with social proof, along with a new product offer.
In less than a week, the brand saw:
– 2654 opt-ins
– Over 6% click rate
– 27 purchases (a roughly 16% conversion rate)
– Over $1000 in revenue from said opt-ins
Growth Hack #2 – How to Make Quora Your Marketing Secret Weapon:
Answering a question on a Quora forum can give you widespread exposure, and help you find leads and drive conversions.
Great examples of this come when you look at queries for “San Francisco” and “Startup Business Development.” Together, the two topics have a following of over 17,000.
Google ranks Quora for each of these terms, driving millions of views to the site every week. Use this to your advantage, and show your expertise by answering questions on Quora. As a result, you could see yourself rising in the SERPs.
Growth Hack #3 – Boost YouTube Views by Over 150% With Custom Preview Images:
What do 90% of the most successful YouTube videos have in common? According to the YouTube Creator Academy, they all take advantage of custom thumbnails, which essentially provide a snapshot preview of the video.
Here are four things to keep in mind when using the tool:
1. Choose distinct thumbnails for each video; don’t stick with the same title screen. Changing it up will alert viewers to new content.
2. Use thumbnails to tell your audience a bit about the video. By contextualizing your image, you can entice viewers into watching your content.
3. Be sure to use high-quality images. Image dimensions of 1280 x 720 pixels are ideal, and if you choose to include text, make sure it’s large enough to be read on any sized screen.
4. During the editing process, zoom in and out to see how your thumbnail will appear on different devices. You can find a device report via YouTube Analytics that will tell you how much of your audience is viewing your content on mobile.
Images aren’t the only important thing to keep in mind when posting a new video. Think of your title as another opportunity to get your target audience to click on your video as soon as it goes live.
By including these tools in your video marketing strategy, you can boost your YouTube video views by 154%.
In Depth Articles:
Sign Up for Even More Tips and Tricks to Help Increase Sales
January 29, 2021
10 Tips to Improve ROI in Google Shopping Ads as Shared by Industry Experts
January 15, 2021
A Marketer’s Guide to iOS 14: Taktical’s Analysis of Problems and Solutions
December 31, 2020
10 Instagram Hacks You Should Know About Going Into 2021
June 21, 2022
Taktical Growth Hacks #259
June 21, 2022
How to Increase Social Media Engagement: A Guide for Marketers
June 16, 2022
7 Preparations to Take Before Using Facebook Marketing in Your Campaign
June 13, 2022
Taktical Growth Hacks #258
May 19, 2022
6 Email Subject Lines Your Audience Will Love
May 9, 2022
Ten Ways to Grow Your Twitch Channel in 2022
April 29, 2022
5 Landing Page Hacks with Massive Conversion Impact
April 13, 2022
The Benefits of Digital Marketing Courses
December 20, 2021
Using Instagram as a Shopping Platform
December 17, 2021
4 Reasons Why Reddit is the Best Place to Advertise
SUBSCRIBE TO GET OUR
LATEST GROWTH HACKS
ready to get your project started?
Get in touch with Taktical Digital today to learn how we can help you like we helped them.LET’s CHAT