Use Amazon to Spy On Your Competition:
Everyone knows Amazon is a powerful place to be able to sell your products online. However, not many people realize that Amazon is just one monster leaderboard for all types of products (and their sellers).
- Find competitors. Protip: check page 2 and sponsored listings.
- Customer reviews. Don’t just look at products in your category; get lateral insights on customers in an entire psychographic. Example: if you sell a premium food subscription, look at product reviews for organic cotton sheets.
Use Videos to Boost Sales by 30%:
Zappos (over 1 Billion dollars in sales a year) used videos to describe and demonstrate products with real Zappos employees – not models or actors.
Those videos are said to have a positive sales impact of 6 to 30%.
+10% Email Open Rates!
HubSpot analyzed 6.4 million emails and gained these interesting findings:
- 80% fewer emails are sent over the weekend.
- Emails sent over the weekend are 10% more likely to be opened. Ever notice when THIS email is sent? 😉
- Emails with no subject altogether were opened 8% more than those with a subject line.
IN DEPTH ARTICLES:
10 of the Best Ads from March: Dinosaur Eggs, Shakespeare, and 80s Nostalgia