Get the latest Taktical Growth Hacks, plus more insights delivered to your inbox each week: Sign Up Here.
Growth Hack #1 – Last-Minute Growth Hacks for Q4: A Big List of Little Ideas:
Looking for some quick tips that can give your brand a boost as we approach the end of Q4? Look no further:
– All discounts should be at least 20% off. Anything less isn’t a holiday deal and will be outdone by competing products.
– Experiment with “dollars off” language rather than “percent off” for products over $50.
– Auto-apply your discounts site wide, rather than asking people to look for coupon codes
– Bundle your smaller products into bigger items. People often do not by overly small gifts; a bundle of different products or multiple of the same one offers the opportunity to sell it as a gift.
– Focus on urgency: Repeatedly tell your visitors that time is running out. Consider a countdown timer.
– Figure out when is your last-minute, guaranteed-by-Christmas shipping date. Then, run a special promotion/email focused on that deadline.
And here are a couple of tips for NEXT YEAR:
– Increase your prospecting traffic heavily in the days and weeks leading up to Black Friday in order to maximize retargeting pools.
– Triple the rate at which you send emails to cart abandons and past customers.
Happy holidays! 🎁⛄
Growth Hack #2 – The Right Way to Do Loyalty Cards:
Researchers handed out loyalty cards at a car wash. The cards offered a stamp for every car wash the customer bought.
Half of the cards had spots for eight stamps, with a free car wash offered for collecting all eight.
The other half had spots for ten stamps, but two of the spots came pre-stamped.
(oooooooo vs ooooooooXX)
The pre-stamped cards resulted in 178% more repeat business than the unstamped ones.
Growth Hack #3 – A Rich Snippet for Boosting the Effectiveness of Your Limited-Time Sale:
We all know that urgency increases conversion rates. People are more inclined to make a purchase if they see a limited stock level, or something that says “Buy now – the offer will expire soon!”
The Limited Availablity JSON-LD Code will help inform the search engines that you are running a time-limited sale. This way, they can include this info in your rich snippets.
Here’s the code: http://schema.org/LimitedAvailability
Also, this code will let you specify the number of items on sale, a short campaign description, and location.