Get the latest Taktical tips and tricks, plus more insights delivered each week: Sign Up Here.
Growth Hack #1 – Recommend What to Buy for 25% More Customers:
When showing multiple offers, an emphasized product suggestion might be a good idea as people need a little nudge.
Some psychology studies out there suggest that the more choice there is, the lower the chances of a decision actually being made and acted upon.
In order to combat such analysis paralysis, try emphasizing and highlighting certain options above others.
When GoodUI tried this, they saw a 25% boost.
Growth Hack # 2 – Tactics to Turn Blog Readers into Paying Customers:
Here are some ways you can turn your blog readers into customers:
1. Use retargeting ads. These ads display only for people who have visited your website in the past.
How to do it: Place a remarketing pixel on your blog to capture your audience -> Add remarketing ads -> CTR (Click thru rate): 0.2%
2. Place Hellobar on your blog -> Average Newsletter subscribers: 3.53%
3. Place a popup on your blog -> Average Newsletter subscribers: 0.5% – 2%
4. Opt-in form at the end of each blog post -> Newsletter subscribers: 0.75% – 2%
5. Offer free webinars using Google Hangouts for your subscribers -> Free trial signups: 41% convert to –> Paying customers: 12.1% of the time
Growth Hack #3 – “Shrink” Your Price, Grow Your Sales:
Copyblogger set up a free trial program that customers can sign up for and tested it between two phrases:
1. “a $5 fee”
2. “a small $5 fee”
The second phrase was able to increase sign-up rates by over 20%.
We found that the emphasis on the “small” fee made it much easier for even the pickier customers to deal with .