Get the latest Taktical tips and tricks, plus more insights delivered each week: Sign Up Here.
Growth Hack #1 – Use GIFS to Spruce Up Bland Facebook Ads:
GIFs are the hottest thing in Facebook ads right now. They’re easier to create than live action video but more engaging than static photos.
Autopilot decided to test this by introducing GIFs into their ad s.
Result: Not only did the GIF ad drive the highest volume of free trial signups, it outperformed their average cost per lead by 37%.
Here’s the exact ad they utilized: https://ci6.googleusercontent.
Check out the instructions on how to create your ads with GIFs on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/
Growth Hack # 2 – 240% More Conversions by Optimizing Old Blog Posts:
Guys from Hubspot noticed that most of their old blog posts converted into email leads very poorly.
Here is what they did to fix that (you can do the same on Google Analytics):
1. Ordered their most popular blog posts (URLs) by the conversion rate (into emails).
2. For each URL they looked through specific keywords people were using to find a post.
3. Optimized CTAs to fit the most popular keyword. For example, for their article “How to Write a Press Release” the most popular google keyword was “press release template.” They created a CTA “Download press release templates”.
After the change, their conversions into emails increased by 240%.
Growth Hack #3 – Tap Into the Audience Making 85% of Purchasing Decisions:
According to a study by SimpleRelevance:
1. Women make 85% of all consumer purchases.
2. 91% of women feel that advertisers don’t understand them.
This means, even if you sell consumer products for men, women are those who actually buy them. Thus, women are who you need to market to and convince.
Here’s more detailed data by industry:
1. Cars: 65% of purchasing decisions are made by women.
2. Computers: 66%
3. Healthcare: 80%
4. Bank accounts: 89%
5. New homes: 91%
6. Vacations: 92%
7. OTC Medicines: 93%
8. Food/Groceries: 93%