Get the latest Taktical Growth Hacks, plus more insights delivered to your inbox each week: Sign Up Here.
Growth Hack #1 – 3 Ways to Disqualify Bad Leads:
Spending too much time talking to wrong leads?
As counterintuitive as this sounds, the easiest way to qualify leads and remove the bad ones is to add friction in the lead generation process. This way, only truly motivated prospects will move on to the next step!
BUT add smart friction.
What does this mean?
Ask additional questions a motivated customer wants to answer, but an unmotivated one doesn’t or can’t yet!
– A longer, two-part form to fill in (make the second part optional with secondary questions. Then, prioritize contacting those who fill in the second part well ).
– Send them an email that asks a pertinent question before you call them.
– Ask a question that requires an open text answer rather than drop downs or multiple choices.
Source: 500 Startups
Growth Hack #2 – Save 7% of Sales Every Second by Removing Delays:
Your business can be losing sales opportunities every second if your site is slow.
1. A study at Amazon showed a 1% decrease in sales for every 0.1 second decrease in response times. (Kohavi and Longbotham, 2007)
2. According to studies by the Aberdeen Research Group, the average impact of a 1-second delay meant a 7% reduction in conversions.
So what can you do?
Use the free tool from GTMetrix.com to check your site speed and get tips on how to fix it.
Growth Hack #3 – The Best and Worst Words for Email Subject Lines:
33% of email recipients decide whether or not to open an email based on the subject line alone. Make sure you’re using the words that compel people to open and read your messages.
Best Subject Line Words:
Worst Subject Line Words: