Get the Latest Growth Hacks and More Insights Delivered Each Week: Sign Up Here.
Growth Hack #1 – Epic Cold Emails With the Appropriate Person Technique:
This is a great trick invented by a guy named Bryan Kreuzberger:
Send 4 emails to 4 different people in a company.
In the email mention the 3 other colleagues you emailed. This increases the chances of an employee, their boss and the boss of their boss talking about you.
The rate of positive replies increases especially if you target people in multiple layers of an organization.
Growth Hack #2 – 7 Steps to Scrape Your Competitors’ Customers:
If you’re involved in SaaS you know Capterra, GetApp, G2Crowd and their gazillion cousins.
These sites are a great way to get to know your target audience and their needs. But how do you reach all those target customers at scale?
It’s a 7-step process:
● Step 1: Create a scraping recipe with Recipe Creator
● Step 2: Scrape it with DataMiner
● Step 3: Match Company Names with Domains using PhantomBuster
● Step 4: Use FindThatLead to find email addresses for cold emailing
● Step 5: Match personal addresses to make Facebook Audiences with FindThatLead
● Step 6: Match LinkedIn Profiles with PhantomBuster
● Step 7: Automate LinkedIn outreach with Dux-Soup
Growth Hack #3 – The Only Template You Need for Event Postings:
Want all the templates Josh Fechter, Co-Founder of BAMFMedia, used to host over 150 events in two years?
Well, it’s just one. Here you go:
When creating a new Meetup event, use this event template.
You can also find one in this Google doc.
Immediately link to the Eventbrite, focus on learning points, use a picture of the
speaker and the host (done with the Google Slide in this folder), and promote any partners.
Source: BAMF Media
In Depth Articles: