Get the Latest Growth Hacks and More Insights Delivered Each Week: Sign Up Here.
Growth Hack #1 – Boost Readability 20X With Clear Headlines:
An eye tracking study conducted by the University of Trier found the following three things when studying mobile device use:
1. Only 5% of users pay careful attention when reading
2. 58% of the audience skimmed, but bold headings helped orient readers
3. 37% only paid attention to headings
Use BOLD, concise, and direct headings to increase readability.
Growth Hack #2 – Three Ways to Use Popups and Increase Conversions 91%:
1. When testing popups, Robbie Richards found that those displaying upon page load led to over a 91% higher conversion rate than when shown before a customer exited a page.
2. Viewers leave your page every second. Showing a form immediately when a page loads converts 13.11% better than one even 10 seconds later.
3. Many sites offer a free ebook in exchange for an email address. Simply by including an ebook image within the form, you can increase conversion rate by 110.72%.
Growth Hack #3 – Offer the Right Amount of Sharing Options:
Neil Patel is one of the masters of online marketing. However, when he increased Quick Sprout’s sharing options from 3 to 5, overall share rates DROPPED by 29%.
Overloading people with options will cause them to quit.