Get the Latest Growth Hacks and More Insights Delivered Each Week: Sign Up Here.
Growth Hack #1 – Triple Survey Conversion Rates With These 4 Tips:
When you need to survey your users and have a lot of fields for them to fill in, this trick is for you.
Formstack analyzed over 650,000 form users.
Conversion rates more than TRIPLED when:
1. Fields are spread out over multiple web pages.
2. They have bigger fonts.
3. They have “Save and resume” options.
4. They include Progress bars.
Growth Hack #2 – +71% Referral Success:
Gogobot app decided to personalize each download that came from an invite.
In each message that went out to other users, they inserted a Branch link embedded with their referring friend’s name, profile pic and user ID.
Users who saw a personalized welcome from their friend signed up at a 71% higher rate.
Growth Hack #3 – Six Steps to Increase Blog Engagement:
Having trouble getting blog posts read?
Headlines are 90% of the battle when it comes to getting clicks and shares for blogs.
The next 10% is engaging the audience.
Here’s how to increase viewership on your blog:
1. Jump on Buzzsumo.com
2. Examine highly shared blog posts and copy their title styles
3. Write a blog post that mentions popular people on Twitter
4. Publish the blog post and tweet at the popular people you mention
5. Get retweeted
Source: Ilan Nass