jobSENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER: PAID SOCIAL
Full Time, on site at our HQ in
New York City
Who You Are
- Robust knowledge of paid social ad products: Facebook, Twitter & Pinterest
- Careful execution and obsessive attention to detail
- Strong hunger for innovation in paid media, particularly paid social
- Proactive, swift and nimble in operation
- Advanced skill in powerpoint and excel
- Confident with speaking and interacting with clients and vendors
- Ability to work with a team
SHARE ON SOCIALFacebook Twitter
We need an experienced problem solver
Taktical Digital is looking for a Paid Social Account Manager to join our fast growing team.
This person must be a motivated self starter with a desire to lead on strategy and execution in paid media channels for some of the world’s leading brands. This role requires paid social media experience to create and manage campaigns on the client’s behalf. This person must be detail oriented, with the ability to think creatively and act quickly.
This position requires complete management of the entire account lifecycle. If you are a team player that thrives on being able to manage and grow a client roster, this is the ideal position for you!
Taktical Digital is an internationally recognized performance driven digital marketing agency. With an obsessive focus on results and maximizing ROI, Taktical Digital clients have seen tremendous revenue driving success across e-commerce and lead generation verticals. We are an industry leader in social advertising, search marketing, organic search and lead generation.
Taktical Digital’s achievements have earned us acclaim and mentions in publications such as Forbes, Inc Magazine, and TheNextWeb
- Manage a campaign start to finish with minimal supervision.
- Daily management of campaigns, including optimizing performance drivers and providing concrete, actionable recommendations based on data and trending.
- Creative and launching new ads and campaigns using third party tools.
- Daily monitoring and reporting of campaign trending.
- Identifying and recommending new targeting based on technical capabilities of platform pixels and platform reach.
- The candidate has an holistic understanding of the entire paid social ecosystem and how each platform compliments one another.
Experience & Qualifications
- 2-4+ years experience managing paid social campaigns
- Solid understanding of paid media tools (Marin, Kenshoo, etc)
- Experience with paid social platforms a must: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and other emerging platforms.
- Advanced knowledge of trend and tools for paid media technology, self-serve advertising, as well as SEM and display a large plus.
- Proficient in analytical tools such as Google Analytics, Facebook & Twitter Insights, etc.
sounds like the job for you?
Get in touch with Taktical Digital today to learn how you can fit in our team.send your resume