jobSenior Paid Search Account Manager
Full Time, on site at our HQ in
WHAT WE OFFER
We’re Taktical Digital and we’re the fastest growing digital marketing agency in NYC.
We crush Paid Social, Paid Search, SEO, Email Marketing, CRO and Content
We’ve worked with brands such as Casper, WeWork, Benjamin Moore, Discover, Ellen, Care.com, Bustle, BarkBox, Blue Nile and others. We’ve appeared in Forbes, CNBC, Mashable and Reuters.
We’re listed as one of the top digital marketing agencies by The Manifest, Digital Agency Network, Upcity, Clutch, Web Design Rankings, DigitalExits, and many many others.
SHARE ON SOCIALFacebook Twitter
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
A cool, sharp, witty and talented talented person to join our Paid Search team to manage scalable direct-response Google AdWords advertising campaigns for a small number of exciting clients. We’re looking for someone who’s whip-smart and knows how to get results while having fun along the way. If we could describe the perfect candidate for this role, words like analytical, strategic, proactive, conversion-focused, and hustler come to mind.
YOU WILL BE
- Plan, create, manage, optimize, and forecast Google & Bing Ads accounts, including Search, Shopping, YouTube, Discovery and Display campaigns.
- Execute and oversee paid campaign processes from start to finish, including researching, planning, trafficking, troubleshooting, optimizing and reporting.
- Define, monitor and analyze trends in clients’ KPIs
- Actively test and analyze keywords, advertising copy, landing pages and positioning to drive results in line with clients’ goals
- Communicate performance results and strategy recommendations to clients & secure buy-in from decision makers
- Support business development by contributing to pitches and cross-selling Taktical Digital products to existing clients.
- Create quarterly business reviews & other client-facing presentations that outline performance, insights from testing, and key strategic opportunities
- Follow SEM industry trends, contribute to our agency blog, and help train our campaign management team
- With support of the management team, you are given the autonomy to manage the entire lifecycle of the client from onboarding to growth.
- Manage and develop team members including task delegation, training coordination, ad hoc constructive feedback, and Taktical Digital career development framework process.
- Due to our growth plans, it is critical that members of our team possess the qualities required to develop into strong leaders for our team in the future.
WHAT WE OFFER
With an untraditional take on marketing, Taktical a growth agency helping entrepreneurs achieve their dreams.
A job is a job is a job. At Taktical we don’t hire you for a job. We believe careers are a catalyst for your future self — because we’re not just interested in who you are, but in who you want to be.
Come sell stuff online, tell stories, build websites, shape brands, create processes, scale accounts, and help fellow entrepreneurs turn their dreams into reality.
We’ll come alongside you and care for you in your pursuits by offering full-time CTC entrepreneurs:
- MEDICAL | Full health, dental, and vision benefits that fit your lifestyle and goals
- PTO | UNLIMITED Paid time off. No questions asked. As long as you deliver for clients we don’t care where you do it. The office is also officially closed on all Federal Holidays.
- EPS | An agency by the people for the people. Taktical offers an Employee Profit Share program where 30% of agency profits are distributed to the strategists who made our clients happy. This is considered a bonus in addition to any standard base salary
- 401k | On the way!
- WELLNESS | A wellness reimbursement program that inspires 360 degrees of health: mentally, physically, and spiritually
- TRAINING | Access to a myriad of training resources. In addition, we will gladly help pay for approved career related training you find out there.
- EQUALITY | At Taktical we embrace I.D.E.A. [inclusion, diversity, equity, access] and that is lived in through our strict equal opportunity policies.
- 3+ years of direct paid search client management including paid search strategy development, execution & client relationship management
- Strong data analytics and strategy background, including experience using Google Analytics
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Comfortable optimizing toward back-end metrics from a CRM.
- High-level Excel proficiency
- Strong numeracy and analytical skills.
- Experience with paid social media, programmatic, or other channels is beneficial.
- An eagerness to work as a member of a fast-growing team
sounds like the job for you?
Get in touch with Taktical Digital today to learn how you can fit in our team.send your resume