Get the latest Taktical tips and tricks, plus more insights delivered each week: Sign Up Here.
Growth Hack #1 – The TOP 5 Phrases that Gained the Most Facebook Engagement:
Headlines can significantly boost your conversions, decrease cost per acquisition, and increase revenue. Buzzsumo analyzed 100M headlines to determine the top 5 three-word phrases that gained the most Facebook engagements(likes, shares, comments).
TOP 5 three-word phrases inside headlines:
#1. will make you: 8,961 average Facebook engagements
#2. this is why: 4,099
#3. can we guess: 3,199
#4. only [number] in: 2,398
#5. the reason is: 1,610
TOP 5 phrases starting headlines:
#1. [number] reasons why: 5,121
#2. [number] things you: 4,690
#3. This is what: 4,107
#4. This is the: 3,150
#5. This is how: 2,784
Happy A/B testing!
Growth Hack # 2 – Create Content That Earns 9X More Leads:
Neil Patel‘s team wanted to compare long-form content (over 1000 words) to short-form and see what drives shares and leads.
They wrote short-form and long-form articles for their blog and email subscribers. Then they compared results.
Here they are:
3 times more Shares for long-form content compared to short-form.
8 times more Page Views received from long-form content.
9 times more Leads generated from long-form content.
Growth Hack #3 – 2.91X More Shares From Free Blog Posts:
The Curata team created 24 blog posts, using 3 different sources:
1. Internal resource (staff)
3. Guest blogger
Here‘s how many social shares on average each source got:
1. Internal resource (staff): ~110 shares per blog post
2. Agency/Freelancer: ~250 shares per blog post (2.27 times more)
3. Guest blogger: ~320/blog post (2.91 times more shares)
Looks like typical research until you understand that:
1. Guest posts placed on your blog cost you 0 dollars.
2. Guest posts placed on your blog cost you 0 time spent on creating them.
3. It means they drive traffic to your blog for free.
4. And as a bonus they get 2.91 times more shares (probably because the author also promotes his/her blog post).