Highlight Customer Wins EVERYWHERE, ALL THE TIME:
– Testimonials on your site
– Short success stories in your email drip
– Longer case studies for blog
– Short quote + picture in your sales deck
– On stage at speaking events and pitches
What you get:
– they’ll help share / show off
– social proof & trust for an unknown brand
– proof your sh*t works.
Do You Sell Software? Increase Conversions by 20%:
HubSpot redesigned its website recently, and during their research they found that 65% of their users preferred to learn about a new software with a video.
They emphasized the video and edited it down to be more efficient.
The result: 20% more conversions from the previous version.
SEO Hack, Get into Google’s Snippet Box:
Google’s Featured Snippet is the box at the top of the results page that displays the direct instructions that have been pulled from your webpage.
Matthew Barby recently analyzed patterns of results appearing in the featured snippets. He saw an average increase in CTR of over 114%, and that’s even if they were already ranking #1 on page one.
Here are his findings:
- The query should be either, “how to,” “what is,” “how do,” or “how does.”
- It doesn’t matter whether your page takes 1 or 10th position (not further then 10th).
- The search query should be in h1, h2, h3 or h4, etc.
- The answer to the query should be placed in a <p> tag directly below the header.
- The answer should be between 54–58 words long.