Get the Latest Growth Hacks and More Insights Delivered Each Week: Sign Up Here.
Growth Hack #1 – Use the Right Reading Level to Get a 53% Response Rate:
Boomerang took a look at over 40 million emails. Their goal was determining what reading level earns the most responses.
Here are their results:
1. Emails written at a kindergarten reading level: 46%
2. Those written at a 3rd grade reading level: 53%
3. High school: 45%
4. A college reading level: 39%
So how to write at a 3rd grade reading level? Use shorter words and shorter sentences.
Growth Hack #2 – 6 Tools to Track Your Competitors:
It’s helpful to keep tabs on your competitors by tracking their keywords, mentions, and more.
The following six tools can help with monitoring your competitors, your own company, and even potential clients:
Source: 500 startups
Growth Hack #3 – +55% Email CTR With Video:
Here’s what they found:
– An embedded video leads to a 55% increase in click-through rates
It also results in:
– 41% more email sharing and forwarding
– 20% increase in ROI.
How do you embed a video in Gmail?
Check out this guide.
In Depth Article: