Get the latest Taktical tips and tricks, plus more insights delivered each week: Sign Up Here.
Growth Hack #1 – Be #1 On Google in 10 Minutes:
Seem too good to be true? It’s not. Here‘s the hack:
– You need SEMrush for this.
– Go to “Organic Search” – “Positions”.
– Input quora.com into the search field.
– Scroll down to “Organic search positions” and add 3 filters:
1) Include + Keyword + Containing + YOUR_KEYWORD
2) Include + Pos. + Less than + 10
3) Include + Volume + Greater than + 1005. Hit “Apply”.
– Scroll down to the keywords.
– There you’ll find a list of keywords where Quora is ranked on page #1 of Google.
– Open each URL and add your awesome, super valuable answer with a link to your website.
Boom! Your answer is instantly on page #1 of Google.
Growth Hack # 2 – 80% Increase in FB Video Engagement With a Surprising Format:
Buffer ran an interesting study and found out what type of video:
1. Resulted in 30-35% higher video views.
2. Resulted in an 80-100% increase in engagement.
3. Costs 7.5% – 33% less.
So, what is it?
It’s a square video (1:1)!
– Square videos resulted in 30-35% higher video views and an 80-100% increase in engagement.
– It costs 7.5% less to get someone to engage with square videos on Facebook.
– It costs 33% less to get someone to engage with square videos on Instagram.
Growth Hack #3 – 5X Google CTR Using Customer Reviews:
The average AdWords click-through rate across all industries peaks at 1.91% for search ads, and 0.35% for display ads. But, an AdWords ad that includes a customer review extension sees an increased click-through of up to 10%.
Those ratings show up in Ads automatically when a review threshold is met.
This threshold includes:
– 30 unique reviews over the last 12 months
– Reviews must average at least 3.5 stars or higher